Thursday 19 April 2012

Vagabonding

I first read Rolf Pott's Vagabonding on Venice Beach at the end of my trip through the United States. It put into perspective everything I had experienced on the road and inspired me to keep travelling. The lovely chaps over at the vagabonding blog (www.vagablogging.net) were kind enough to ask me a few questions about my adventure in the states, about my journey to South Korea and about my future travel plans. You can read the interview here: http://www.vagablogging.net/vagabonding-case-study-sean-upton.html. It's a pleasure to be included on the vagablogging site, it is an intelligent, thought-provoking and inspirational site that provides up-to date and well researched travel information, stories and articles. Please read the interview and check out the rest of the site. It'll be worth your time if you're at all interested in indie travel, or indeed, travel of any kind. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment